I am sorry that I didn't put this in the last blog. So here it is.
I am going to tell you of some people in my life who I might write about. Instead of explaining along the way of a blog, you can look back to here.
Rebekah- one of my closest friends in my life. She goes to school with me and we are in the same grade.
Abby- a girl at my school. She is very sweet.
Hyo Bin- another girl at my school. She is Korean.
Amy- yet another girl at my school. She, Abby, Hyo Bin, Rebekah and I are all in the same class.
Lexi- my sister. She is 8.
Naomi- my sister. She is 2 1/2
Princess- my dog
I will add anything else that I can think of later.
Daniela
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Daniela! I'm glad that you have started a BLOG. Sometimes I try to check your families BLOG and there is hardly ever anything new on it! I'm glad I will get to keep updated on your life!
Post a Comment