YEah!!! im doing an update!!! sorry i haven't blogged in a while!!!
okay, so i had a good valentines day... how about YOU???
After the 14th, we got a 4-day weekend! I'm so happy! The bad thing is that I got sick and so it was kind of wasted. On Friday, I got my eyes checked and the doctor said I don't need glass, I just have to rest my eyes about 10 min. for every hour. So I'm glad. Last night, we went shopping for a dress for me because I have a banquet this Friday night!! It's really pretty!
WE also did last minute shopping online beacvuse we are going to Potugal next week and my grandparents are coming to watch us!!! Beacause my mom and dad will be in meetings, so it''ll be super fun!!!
Bye!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Remember how you used to put thousands of comments on my blog teling me to blog more. well here is one for you. BLOG MORE DANIELA!!!
Post a Comment