Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Break!!!!!!!!!

Hell0 everyone! Well, today is the first day of my two-week Spring break!
I just love spring and can't wait to see all of the fun things that we are going to do this really fun break!!!!
here is a list of things that i am going to do over this spring break!!!!
  • read
  • hang out with friends and family.
  • draw
  • study for grammar test on monday
  • start my mythology project that we are doing at schoool (it seems like it will be fun!)
  • take care of my best friends pet guinea pig, Chester which will be rally fun. (her grandfather is coming for the first week and they are going to go a city in Romania! im gald that she gets to do that with her family!!!)
  • play with my sisters
  • do a bunch of spring cleaning!
  • get out spring clothes and put a way winter clothes!! yeah! i have been waiting for this day to arrive for a long time!
  • finish the book, The Penultimate peril, by Lemony Snicket that my friend loaned me so i can finish the series (its the Series of Unfortunate Events)
  • babysit prebably!!!

Last saturday, i got to go over to some people's house and babsit their two girls, Sarah (3) and Hannah (almost 2). it was so fun and I think that they really enjoyed it too! I'm going to go over to their house on April 14th and babysit again, so I'm looking foward to it!

Also, we are planning on going back to visit Arizona again, so i am excited about that!

Well, I think that thats all for now, so talk to you later!

Bye

Daniela

No comments: