Friday, September 21, 2007

Hi!

Hi everyone! How are you doing?
Well, I am home sick today with a cold, sore throught, and achiness all over. Thankfully we don't have any school today!!!!!!!
The weather has gootten a lot cooler here and we are now definately in the fall. i can just smell it in the air!
I have really been enjoying the tea that Oma gave me. It is really good! It's actually from a Christian tea company that has consultants come to your house and do a "tea party". It's really fun. This is their icon:




well i hope you have a great day!

Daniela

8 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you get better soon! My nose is runny, I have been coughing, and yesterday I was sneezing ALL day! Remember in PE i was like atsoo! instead of achoo! I miss you! I think I'm gonna cry! :)

Amy said...

How do you do the poll? How do you put up friends?

Amy said...

Just to let you know when i click on Amy under My Friends it just says amy-rebekahs-blog\ and thats all. you forgot the .blogspot.com!

Amy said...

actually it just says amy-rebekah\

Daniela said...

there amy i fixed it
to get a poll, u log onto blogger and go to the format page thingy i think and then click add new page element and then u choose poll and friends there

Amy said...

ok thanks. Who is Sophie?

Amy said...

Hey daniela, get on Chat! I haven't done that in a LONG time

Amy said...

are you still there?