Sorry Rebekah, I'm kind of copying you. I hope that;s ok. But this is a really good song by BarlowGirl. They're a a trio of Christian sisters who made their own band. I like them, especially this song. Actually Lexi found it and asked me to play it. It turned out to be pretty good actually! Anyway, it can get kind of rocky, but the message in it is good!
The video is from GodTube, the Christian YouTube. Get it? It's nice to have!
LYRICS:
I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no
I needed you today
But where did you go
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you
Are you still there?
(Chorus:)
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone
And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You've placed in my life
We cannot separate
Cause you're part of me
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thre is no sound
I have the speakers on and volume all the way up and there is no sound !~!!!!!!
Sorry about that
I didnt have them plugged in
Rebekah
Post a Comment