Sunday, October 14, 2007

Progressive Dinner

On last friday night, my school had a progressive dinner. My group went to the Perkins(Mr. Perkins is my Bible teacher) and the Barbuscas (both parents work at BCA). It was really fun at the Barbuscas because Marco REALLY likes me. They all made crowns for us and colored them in. Anyway, Marco and Rocco really took to Amy, my friend, and I! It was really funny because Marco and Rocco were tackling me! but I didn't mind it. They were really cute.
Then when we left, they were all saying out of their window "Bye BCA People!", and of course Marco added "Bye Daniela!"
It was a great night. We went back to BCA and had dessert, and I think that everybody had a good time getting to know new people and just hanging around!
Here is a picture of Amy, Rocco, Marco, and I!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like the armadillo! Heheheh. I hope you never get near one so that you don't break out in a rash!

~Rebekah~ said...

WoW!