Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Post

Yay! I am posting! The main reason i haven't been posting is because of facebook. Seriously though, if you don't have it, it is actually a really cool thing. i'd advise you to get it if you've been contemplating on whether or not to. :D
Well, school is going good....... lock - in is this friday! I can't wait!!! Plus, this is a senior thing, so stuco doesn't plan it, so i don't have to worry about planning anything! It'll be so cool! Well, I've just been hanging around, doing stuff. Tomorrow we get to run a mile in PE. it's actually pretty cool doing it and being able to say you did it. I have to beat 9:33... my goal is 8:13.... hmm. I wonder if i'll reach it. All right! Well.................... get facebook!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

YESSS! you posted! i am soo glad! we should have a sleepover on friday! i almost died when i finished running the mile. i got 9:24!

Amy said...

what is it? Romania or Ireland? i know its not America or Norway... oh, in my "Amy is..." thing am i also Minunet Thermopolis? hmmm te iubesc!!