~This is my blog about me and my life as I am living in Bucharest, Romania with my family as missionaries.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Haircuts
Today we got haircuts! All three of us girls did. Here's a picture of Naomi and I...and then one of Naomi. I don't have one of Lexi though :( But there is one of her with red bull, which we both tried..and didn't like :D
you all look sooo cute!!! i love your haircuts! tell naomi i love her! and lexi! and i love you delilah! i also like red bull... whts wrong with you people? just kidding! sa rang heh!
Hi! I'm 13 years old and I am in 9th grade. I go to BCA and have lots of fun friends. I love spinach, hot chocolate, brownies, green,Ireland and family and friends. I also love Jesus!
1 comment:
you all look sooo cute!!! i love your haircuts! tell naomi i love her! and lexi! and i love you delilah! i also like red bull... whts wrong with you people? just kidding! sa rang heh!
Post a Comment