Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dedication

I have a very good teacher/friend who was my teacher last year, and in case you don't know her name it is Ms. Gerrits (but everyone calls her Ms. G). She has a blog called Nikki In Romania, well now that she moved back to Canada (boo-hoo!!) she is not in Romania anymore in case you weren't able to tell!!! I was quite uupset and decided to ask her to keep blogging. Every day, I would check the blog-that-had-not-been-updated-since-June-8-2006 until November 24, 2006!Finally, after literally months of begging and asking, Ms. G made a new blog. I am so happy because now she can post!! Yeah!! Also, she dedicated her new blog to me and here are her exact words:
"I would like to dedicate this website to Daniela Popa, whose tireless efforts resulted in the formation of the new Nikki Blog. Daniela, you need to inspire more people to blog - it makes the world a better place."
I thought that was very nice of her!!

1 comment:

Nikki Gerrits said...

Oh Daniela, you are great. I also liked how you are STEALING my lesson plans from last year to teach to your sisters and friends (writing you name in Colonial America!)I consider it a compliment! And the story about the cats falling off the roof made me laugh A LOT.