Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Bday!!!!!

Happy B-day My Very Good Father!!!!!!
Incase any of you didn't know, tomarrow is my dad's birthday!!!He is going to be 36! Wow! I feel like he's been 35 FORERVER!!!!!
I hope that he has a very good day!!!!!!

Oh and also, tomarrow is an important day! We are going to have a mock trial of the Boston Massacure and I, Daniela Popa am going to be Josiah Quincy and if you haven't been brushing up on your history, he was a kinda famous attourney for a while then he got hit in the head and beacuse kinda...lets just say STRANGE. I am going to be acting as him and hope that our case (defense/British) will win favor of the judge (my teacher, Mr. McDannel). My team is all of the 7th grade girls, so we hope to be successful!!!
Oh, and we also have chapel tomarrow and I have violin lessons. Oh and also, we have 10-minute shorter classes so that is kind of interesting!!!!
:-) Daniela

No comments: