Monday, January 29, 2007

A Competition like no other

Dear Miss Gerrits(and I guess all others too),
My current teacher, Mr. McDannel is always trying to be a better teacher than Ms. G (my former 6th grade teacher). It is like an ongoing rivalry, and Mr. McDannel always asks up if we have done things that we are doing right now. It was funny today because he told us that Ms. Gerrits did wrong and taught us about the same thing that we are doing right now!! Its so funny!
I think right now its a tie, but it could break any other time!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniela! I need more info! What did I teach you that I wasn't supposed to????? You tell Mr. McD that maybe I taught you SO SO SO well that you became brilliant and I just had to step up and teach you harder things.

Oh, and just so I win this contest, I may or may not be sending kool-aid and fun dip to BCA for ya'll.
~Miss. G