It is my sad duty to inform you all that my most beloved dog, Princess is dying this very minute. I am so sad about this that words cannot express the sadness in my heart. Today (monday), was very hard for me because I had to say goodbye to her in the morning time, not knowing that Ii would come home to see her here. My dad still hasn't gotten a chance to take her to the vet yet, but when he does, he will take her to the vet and have her put to sleep. It is dreadful right now waiting, and all that I can do is cry about it.
When Princess is in heaven with Jesus, my dad will take her body and burry it in the countryside. I want to put a cross by it so that if we ever want to visit her grave, we can know where she is.
The nanning question that rings in my head right now is will she be in heaven and will I see her when I go there? I do think so, but I am not 100% sure. I mean, it would be great if all of God's creations were in heaven, but I don't think I want to be living by dinosaurs. But then again maybe they will all be peaceful, like the lion and the lamb.
I know that Princess is better off in heaven, beacuse here on earth she is so pained and she barely even gets out of her kennel to eat and drink.
I am glad that I will be able to see her again, this time without all of her sufferings with her.
I know that my grandma's dog, Fernie and my aunt's dog, Goosey will take care of her as well as her mother and father (if they have already died). And when I go to heaven, she will be at the gates waiting for me, and when we see each other, it will be one big happy reunion.
So Princess, it has been great knowing you and you have been a great dog. You will never leave my heart, and I will never forget you. Thank you for all of the great memories you have given me and I will remeber then always. From rolling in human feces (don't mention it ever again, please) to painting your nails pink like a Princess, I love you.
I love you Princess, and you will never leave my heart.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Daniela-
The pain you must feel after losing your dog must be hard to deal with right now. It sounds like she meant a lot to you, and she was very lucky to have someone like you who cared so much. Not every dog is so lucky!
I still think about my dog that is gone, too, and I'm greatful to God that he let me have her. I think God is so good that He'd have dogs come to heaven.
Daniela,
I am a friend of your Grandma and Grandpa (Bunny and Wayne). I am very sad to hear of Princess. I love all of God's creatures, especially dogs. I do believe you will see Princess in heaven. :)
I will pray for you and Princess during this time.
I also have read the poem you wrote last year (?) for a class project. I wanted you to know how wonderful I thought it was.
Love in Christ,
Amanda
Arizona City, Arizona
Hi Daniela
Your grandma Bunny forwarded your prayer request. I'm sorry to hear about Princess. How great that you can write about your feelings, hopes, dreams and questions. This will help you in the grieving process. I'm thinking of you and your family often, especially as you mourn the death of your special pet. With love, cousin Lori Walser, Mount Vernon, Washington
Post a Comment