~This is my blog about me and my life as I am living in Bucharest, Romania with my family as missionaries.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Copernicus
Naomi and I play a game. We play that there is a really mean man named Copernicus, I don't know I got that name, and he is going to get Naomi and Tawny (me!)...It's a fun game. I don't know why I told you that, but I wanted to.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that soubds really fun!!!!! i have to hikuppss really bad. it hurts my back when i hickupp, like someone is sticking a knife in by back. ouch!!!!!!!! ok, i have no idea why i told you that. i have no one to talk to at here. it is a very hot day and. my back hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! I'm 13 years old and I am in 9th grade. I go to BCA and have lots of fun friends. I love spinach, hot chocolate, brownies, green,Ireland and family and friends. I also love Jesus!
4 comments:
that soubds really fun!!!!! i have to hikuppss really bad. it hurts my back when i hickupp, like someone is sticking a knife in by back. ouch!!!!!!!! ok, i have no idea why i told you that. i have no one to talk to at here. it is a very hot day and. my back hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops, sorry, that was me posting. i don;t know why it posted as annyomous~??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
Is it like Nicholas Copernicus?
yeah, like Nicholas Copernicus. at first it was going to be Phtolemy, but Naomi couldn't say it corectly :D
Post a Comment