I have been receiving a lot of requests to blog more. So, here is a blog.
Arizona is really hot right now as you know...on friday it's supposed to get up to 115 F!
I had a couple of shots yesterday plus a TB test... thankfully I don't have TB!
Um, lets see.....oh yeah
today, we had to get up at 6:45 to get ready for the dentist...that's earlier than when i wake up in the morning for school :) but the dentist was very kind, and it looks like we're fine. Lexi's teeth are a little crooked and jammed, and a couple of my teeth still haven't grown in that were pulled last year. We're going to the orthodontist to get an opinion in what we should do... I'm thinking Lexi is going to probably get braces sooner or later!
After the dentist we got haircuts, and now we're home. Later, we're going to the mall because my grandma would like to let Naomi and my cousin and possibly Lexi do a Build-A-Bear. I think Naomi will enjoy it!
Anyway, I'm having a little trouble with pictures. I'm going to try to use a different computer so I can post some pictures!
Well, i hope you are all doing splendid!!!
Talk to you later!
Daniela
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for updating! sounds like you are having fun! I just made a Frappe for my dad and i had a small sip! It tastes HORRIBLE!! Well, i miss you a lot and cant wait to see you! Hope u can get your pictures to work. I'd love to some~
Have a good day!
Rebekah
Thanks for the post! I miss you! I got braces... I hope Lexi doesn't have to. It makes your teeth ache.
I might be able to get iChat!
Amy
Post a Comment